Developed by LEGO fans and designers working together, this detailed and realistic street corner scene features plenty of special colors, rare bricks and creative building techniques, as well as authentic interior details and modular construction to let you enlarge the neighborhood as your collection grows. This modular building is the first in the series and was released in 2007.
Availability and Price
Unfortunately Lego no longer produces this set. It was on sale for around 120 euro. Right now it’s only available on the second hand market for often outrages rices. Up to 2000 euro’s is not an exception (see Amazon and eBay listings).
If you want to enjoy an interesting build and complete your modular village for a more reasonable price, Chinese Lego compatible bricks manufacturer Lepin has re-released this set. Prices for the Lepin 15002 set are around 60 euro’s (excluding box and including shipping).
- Includes 3 townspeople minifigures!
- Street base measures 10″ x 10″ (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) and building stands over 14″ (36 cm) high!
- Realistic features include opening front door, Café tables with umbrellas, striped awning, “Hotel” sign, trash can, street light, bench and more!
- Top two stories lift off to reveal inner rooms and staircases!
- Connectors at base of model allow you to join with other modular buildings
Lepin 15002 set
The Lepin 15002 set is mostly identical to the original Lego set 10182 with the exception of:
- The mashed front door has been replaced with a standard Lego door.
- Minifigure hairs are different