Build a pad for pampered pets in a 3-story shop with style!
Continuing the Modular Buildings series, this highly detailed, 3-story Pet Shop building and townhouse with full internal and external detailing is the perfect addition to your brick town. Greet customers with a menagerie of pets and let them treat them with a selection of toys and supplies. The pet shop building features a hinged staircase for easy access, upper apartment with kitchenette and upper loft overlooking the open plan interior below. To the side, the tastefully appointed townhouse features a detailed ground floor with accessories and spiral staircase leading to the upper floor. The attic space features storage boxes and French doors leading out to an elegant front balcony, while the rooftop garden, complete with fresh vegetables, brightens up the rear of the building.
Availability and Price
Unfortunately Lego no longer produces this set. It was on sale for around 120 euro. Right now it’s only available on the second hand market for high prices as these sets are sought after.
If you want to enjoy an interesting build and complete your modular village for a more reasonable price, Chinese Lego compatible bricks manufacturer Lepin has re-released this set. Prices for the Lepin 15009 set are around 60 euro’s (excluding box and including shipping).
- Includes 4 minifigures with accessories: pet shop owner, girl on bicycle, painter with paint roller and woman!
- Pet Shop includes dog, cat, 2 parrots and fish tank with goldfish!
- Also includes 3 dog bones, ball, frog toy, birdhouse, bucket and brush!
- Kitchenette features stone fireplace, stove, sink, coffee maker and small table and chair!
- Upper loft features skylight, bed and lamp!
- Townhouse features ground floor with mailbox and mail, hat rack, couch, telephone, toilet and access to basement crawl space!
- Measures 10″ (25.5cm) wide and 10.5″ (26.5cm) high!
- Combine with other modular buildings, like 10197 Fire Brigade and 10211 Grand Emporium!